StacksForDays StacksForDays

Its a good game, but judging how you didn't put any info in the Author Comments section that has any relevance makes me wonder if you actually made it or not.

crawfordb responds:

wtf bruh

Mambo's Adeventure ALPHA Mambo's Adeventure ALPHA

Sorry, I feel like it could have a bunch of of potential without the default art, even if it is in alpha you should make it decent before publishing it.

That Guy That Guy

Good game, many bugs though, the first time I tried I wasn't able to move at all, the second time I picked up the flashlight but it didn't go into my inventory, hopefully the third time will be bug free.

Memon's Quest Memon's Quest

good game, could use some improvement.

ExK responds:

thank you terffinatoz. Memon's Quest was the first release ever from CKS Games :).

Convey Convey

This game... amazing haha, so simple yet so creative! Very well done!

Zanzlanz responds:

Gosh, haha, thanks a lot! ;D

Lucky Tower 2 Lucky Tower 2

A sequel!! DOOD this is fucking amazing!

molkman responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed.

Dangerous Dungeons Dangerous Dungeons

The first time "Timmy" calls himself a treasure hunter instead of a thief I immediately thought of Locke from FF6. Anyways besides that great game :D

Steve III Demo! Steve III Demo!

Much better than the previous versions, the sprites are much better along with the background and tiles, very well done.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Needs a sequel!

Steve 1 (Updated again!) Steve 1 (Updated again!)

Much better than it was before, I think this will turn out to be something good, only thing i recommend is changing the background a bit quite bland as of now. I am glad you made some more original sprites instead of the stencyl default platformer ones.

tomhart21 responds:

I have recently (as in, a moment before this writing) uploaded a new version, under the name Steve III.